HUHU!

And i like the way i spent these days.

Spending time with love etc. Like i said, every off day i'll plan for love and me to catch up. This time we went to JE swimming pool. The crowd there was quarter of what i face the other day when i went with gfs. Anw, i was a little worried, the weather these days has been really unpredictable.

Thank god, on that day it was a sunny day. In fact a little too sunny. So it was quite hot at some point of time. So i just soaked myself on the cool pool. After roughly 2hours being in the water, we cleaned ourselves, washed up and proceed to have lunch at some kopitiam. We proceeded to the Chi garden. I've always love that place eversince i've been there once. The place is just so full of greenery and ever shot i took seemed great! hehehe!

Done with loveee, met my beloved girlfriends! Wasnt planned thou. I texted them that day and apparently both of them could make it. So it was great! Had our usual dinner and walking home session where we shared lotsa stuffs and took shots. I love them so. Despite our hectic schedule, im thankful that my girls are still there, making time for our friendship to go this far. LOVES!

Today, love has to go ICA for some matters thus he need my company, hehe. And i went over. He was somewhat broke initially, and i've gt t cash out first plus some of my nags. Later on, we withdrew cash and treated me BEN&JERRY. Also, he mentioned some stuffs which makes me melt instantenously. :) Thanks love for everything. Oh, and if u noticed, he gt "coloured" eyes. I really had a hard time guiding him on how to apply those contacts. gosh!

today;



ytd;























loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts