henderson waves

Alright let me blog about today first.

Love met me after work. Ive gt a little surprise for him. So i treated him to our favourite venue of escapism.

Ytd, it was suppose to be gf outg. But ends up, the blokes wna tag along. And unfortunately, min couldnt follow us. So, there we were, me, dot, rip& jib. For most of us, it was our first time to henderson waves. I've always wanted to go to tht place. hehe. So, the journey there. OMG. It was exhausting. Like seriously, plus the hot weather. It dint help to lighten our journey. In fact, because of tht, we can really stay long, bcause it was too hot, and we just want to keep walking to get to shelter. There were few stops along the way.

Thank god, we bought drinks and a little of snacks.

I must say i enjoyed the company very much! And i love the beautiful scenery that one could see from the venue above. Fortunately, towards the end of the journey, min beeped dot to mentioned tht she wanted to join us. :)) And yes, she did. We catched 'coming soon'. I was expecting it to be a good one. Sadly, the storyline wasnt tht impressive. It was just an average. It wasnt tht scarry too, for me. But there were quite alot of those shocking moments.

And, obviously, i grabbed nacho with cheeseee! Oh gosh, it was seriously deliciouss. I savoured every bit of it, the cheeseeee.

Done with that, min has to go. So, we were clueless on where to go next. Not realizing that i dint have any meals throughout the day, in which i just realised when my stomach starts to make all sorts of noises. We headed to CP to have dinner. By the time i had dinner, my gastric strikes.

And i just dont feel like doing anything but just to head home. And so we did. :)
& ijustlovemygirls!




























































loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts