My only one; 23rd!

Yes, ive been bus with work, if not, spending time with love or my other loved ones!

It was last Saturday, that his bestie made a mini bdae celebration and i had to tag along bcause apparently, she is interested in meeting me. And so i did. I met her and her cliques. They were a jovial bunch of group and we get along very well! :) Oh, and the granny does all the cooking and the foods there were very tasty!

In which then after, i was suppose to meet shilasyg but something happened, so i met myayg instead. HEHE! While busy chithatting, we witnessed something peculiar and was interested in it. haha, very kepo! Anw, talking with ayg is always entertaining.












YTD;
it was our 23rd monthsarry. And as per normal, we've always love trying something new. hehe! It was our first time being there together. For love, it was his first time, but not for me. hehe! The weather was perfect, and there wasnt much crowd. I really had lotsa fun taking those 'express' thrill rides, because the thrills only last for at most 3 seconds. Nothing really stands out in there, but the samsung was my fav thou. We also brought our own foods, and it was super cute!













happy 23rd lovee!
there is just so much that i want to say but time doesnt allows me.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts