My date with min!

Honestly i was clueless but all i knew that i just need to go out.

I asked several of my peers ytd, initally with falah then something occured and we ditched our plan. So i was thinking of going out alone to wherever my feet brings me. Then in the afternoon, min texted me that she wants to follow me.

And off we go, we went camwhoring, going to causeway pt first to purchase my new phone. Ah lala..nothing so wow to my new phone, but at least i have my phone now :) hehehe! Yet to inform love about it. And then, proceeded to back, im gna get a debit card, hehe abit slow, so kental i knew but oh wells.

Then went to city halls in search of my new pants but dint get any, so went camwhoring instead. Had corn cups by the river, a heart to heart conversation, filled with endless jokes and laughters and sushi at the end of the day.

It was entertaining and heart warming that i have her by my side for today, thanks fr the company sweets! Should do it more often. hehe!













































loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts