DAY 2

Yesterday, i sent him off. I dint want him to know that i would be sending him off. So, i planned with his cuzz for a little surprise. And i bought him a little something, something that would make him remind of me atleast.

Once, im there upon meeting him, knowing that he would never thought i would be there, makes me nervous. But i calmed myself down, and kept of munching whatever that i brought. I was famished to be honest. From the glass panel, i noticed a familiar reflection, the way he walks and all. I knew, it was him. He just cant stop beaming upon seeing me. And that stare in his eyes, was just so overwhelming.

He exchanged few words, a little tight hug and few pecks, and off he go. Back to his grown ups, where he will be away in a while. And i was on my way back home. So, i met ayg a while, i just feel like slacking at my crib.

And i did, filled myself with the dvds tht my colleague borrowed for me. At night, i spent time tutoring my little ones.

I was sleeping soundly, never expected to be awaken by the ringtone of my phone. In my sleepy motion, i picked it up and i heard a familiar voice. Im just happy to hear that, but i was still half awake, so i barely remember what i mentioned to him yesterday.

Today, im going to OASIS concert! Can you believe it? Im going with mr whatever, and hoping it would be a blast. Im soo going to snap2 all those shots if i could. We'll just wait and see.

Alone tonight.
PS: reply my emails ya, sweetheart?

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts