DAY 5 : high

A morning with min. She has to go ICA to get some things settled. So, i met her halfway through that, bcause i cant wake up earlier in the morning than i did. Once we're there, we went to beach rd t have some lunch. Unfortunately, whatever that i've ordered tasted horribly bad that i hardly even touch it at all. Live seriously! When i left that plate, it looks as good as no one touched it. And i wasted my $3.50 just like that! GRR!

Then after, we took bus to wisma mendaki where she gt some errands to run. The place was near to east coast. I dint know the place was there. Thank god, we look out for the notice. Afraid that i would be late for work, because it was already 1plus when we reached there, we quicken our pace to the designated place.

Done with that, we took a bus to Dhobby Ghaut where we parted ways, and im still reached earlier than expected. Maniya was alr there, she was early too, with her bf. But once she saw me, we went some get some shits done, and i went to purvis for my job.

Night was mundane but it makes me high.

love called! And it feels like he's so near to me. :))
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts