penat!

Work has been so tiring. And my body doesnt seem right. And my appetite decreased. I just need to unwind.

Past few days, ive been returning home at 12plus am. At work place, it was chaotic with the endless crowd, the need to facilitate and serve orders etc. Thank god its ending soon. And i swear after that, i dont want to work that often, i need a break.

Yesterday, i was on the way back to DG mrt, and there was a "nothing-better-to-do" guy who was in a car, who flashes a torchlight directly to my face. I thought it was someone whom i knew of because he was smiling at me =;=. But ended up it wasnt, just some random guy who was making a fool out of himself i guess. I was already feeling fatigue and unwell, i just thought if it were someone that i knew, i would asked tht whoever to sent me home. Oh gosh.

During break at work, i dint get the chance to finish my food because there were too much orders unserved and i paused eating, did the serving and stuff, then after the mood to eat is gone, so i threw everything away. :((

Thank god yesterday night, love called! hee. it felt great hearing his voice. hehe, im not too sure if he was already asleep but he did mentioned that he was waiting for or sth. It made me smile and after tht short convo, i just shut my eyes all the way t yishun in the train. Cause seriously, my body feels so feeble due to idk why.

And now im having stomach ache :( Just great!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts