poor boo.

I was supposed to go to school with shahaha but he kept bubble-ing me, always.

So i did went alone in the end. Went early to do some research, in which then i met arif, had lunch with him. He's damn sick la. And still refuses to go doctor, kept procrastinate it. He even puked just now.

Gems was alright. I already made new friends. hehe! and already formed group as our assignments will be in groups. it was pretty interesting just that they way the teacher speaks makes me fall asleep. Love came by to school to meet me. We met up after gems and we had some boardgames, in which i joined my lions later on.

Whatever it is, the lions has to grow. I missed em all. hehe, esp tht aizat and his bitchy moves. Anw, it feels great to see them again.

Another thing, i bumped to ayg in the morning! hehe i want a meet up soon alright :)

PS : Get well soon love. :)

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts