FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, love!

oh first day of school and i dont really feel excited about it.

im looking forward to be with my mates again, obviously. yea, but guess what, first day of school and we've already been given project to do. in fact its a sem long project. damn, and i shant brag abt who's my team partner.

So, as per normal first day is pretty relxaing, we got new lecturer, atleast they arent as cocky/____ as my previous one. Done with school, i planeed to hit the tracks/gym. I havent been exercising since the first day of work, tell me abt it.

Tell me how dumb can i be. i had mcd bfore hitting the gym/tracks. due to that, i cant run the targeted no of rounds. damn. love came down to hit the tracks too, which we headed t je t have some sushi later on.

below are pictures taken last sun, before i start work. Love came down to have spent some time with me. eversince he's back, we hadnt got much time to really spare for each other somehow. so yeah. thanks love!









loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts