OASIS live in Singapore!

Day 3

To be honest there were tons more pictures but i cant possibly upload all of them here. Oh the gigg was a blast!

Good god, we were so excited upon seeing them live that we ran into the indoor stadium, after we got our tickets torn, some security checks etc.

Before that, i was supposed t meet mr whatever at JE mrt, and he was half an hour late bcause he had to work earlier on. And afraid that i would get mad he took cab to JE. =;= Once, we met we headed to Bugis, thought of eating at Tong Seng. When we reached there, the place was closed =;= We were clueless for a while where to eat next. There were quite a few options and being with the person who is hard at making decisions, makes it tougher. So it took us quite sometime to finally, get to a place to eat.

Finally, at Banquet. He just cant stop saying sorry for being late, and treated me. Done with that, we proceeded to mrt station to go for the concert. Once, we were there, we were clueless on how to go there, we thought, there would be a bus going there. Unfortunately, my ez link has no amount in it, so he gave me cash to top it up. We checked, there is, but cant find a bustop with that bus no. Ended up, took cab, he paid. Unfortunately, there is something wrong with my acct, i cnt seem t withdraw kaching.

And when we were there, i bet there were butterflies in our stomach. We scanned through the place, looking for some familiar faces but find no one. So i called shahhh instead, he was already in the Q. But his was at a different part. So we proceeded over to Q for ours. We were at the back part of the Q. Halfway waiting through, Icky&mate saw us and joined in the Q with us. By that time it was only 7 plus. Then i cant remember what time, after waiting for it seems like ages, finally, we went it.

Once, we were there, it took them quite sometime to start the whole thing, as expected. I think roughly at 8:30pm then OASIS come out! I guess all of us get psyched that the first few songs i was squashed like a hamburger. Like seriously. I was afraid that i might lost anything so, i hold on tight to whatever im holding. Im holding my camera( thought of taking a few shots, as if), cam holder, and my bag. How dumb of me, not slinging my back across my shoulders. My bag nearly went off my hand. I just had to follow the motion of the crowd. I tried pushing stretching my arms sideways but cant. the crowd was too strong. Too strong that i dint realised i was moving away from Mr whatever, till i realised he was holding my had, afraid to lose me in the crowd. It was damn happening!

At some point of time, my shoe nearly came off. But i steadied myself and placed my foot, my whole weight on my foot. When i get the opportunity t sling my bag across, i did it. Then, i quickly kept my cam in my bag. Seriously, damn chaotic, by that time, i already saw few footwears all over the ground and also some other shits when i looked down. Those who were wearing slippers, i wished them good luck. I bet they might just be going home bare footed. The crowd was great, halfway through the concert then the crowd died down.

Exhausted, i guess. Yes, bt i just cant stop jumping to the songs they played. They played the three most fav songs of mine, ciggarates and alchohol, wonderwall & so sally can wait. Yea, it was great, then i get to take few snaps in the middle of the gigg. Thank god there were no moshing. I've been through giggs/mosh, bt never being squashed till this extent. So, it was really an experience. Halfway through, the atmosphere was rising, guys started to be half naked, wasnt really pleasing thou. And it went through nicely, till the end. Still im wondering, omg, what if i were to bring DSLR. I dont think i could take any shots with that at all. With all the tall guys infront of me and the happening crowd.

Walking back to mrt was a disaster. Shah, who thinks that he knows his way, since he's leading us, brought us to the opp side of where we were supposed to be. And we have to walked back the whole round. Mr whatever was already complaining to me tht his feet hurts cause he was standing the whole day, and maybe also because the part that i kept on stepping on his feet during the concert. hehe!

We chilled at some neighbourhood area which is just beside the mrt stn, and went home. Mr whatever, somehow insisted on sendg me home and halfway through shits happen.

Few msgs and short calls, enough to make me smile.















































loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts