boohoo, flying off :(

Yesterday, this two lovebirds appeared at my workplace, as a surprise. Then after, they waited for me till i end work to meet me and accompany me home.

Thank you sweets. She's the most sweetest gf i ever had, nv fail to cheer me up with her mengalir-ness. And he's the most irritatinglyadorable love's cuzz. hheee! They're just full of sugar!

Obviously, work was mundane bcause the fat cow was there, and only left with me&jimmy. Im not really in the mood to have conversations with any of them much so i just serve the customers.

So after im done with work, i met them at mad jack where they were having dinner and left some for me. In which, we headed back home then after.






Love is flying off soon for 2 weeks. And because it will be very difficult for us to communicate during this period, as much i want to, i want him to have a great flight to and fro. So, i thought of giving him a meet up with his bro bfore he fly off. heheh!

It was nothing much but im glad that the company was there and it leaves a memorable moment bfore he fly off in 2 days time. I would be lying if i say i wont miss him. I just hope that we could atleast communicate in some other means.

So, i surprised him after work meeting him and the rest where they had sheeshaa and stuff. We had indian poker, some sharing session and stuffs. At abt 10 plus, we parted ways while some of them still stayed on. I sent him t his mrt stn and took bus from tamp. Thank god, i was being released early just now. And work was way much relaxing just now. In the office, duh.




















gw kan kangen sama lo.
kan gw nanti kepulangan lo.
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts