my hero.

i had to turned down ayg's offer to watch movie with her today. but when coco asked me out, i cnt turned it down as i did it before and i knew, its been quite some time that i spent time with her and lil titsy. Furthermore, when she offered to treat me, obviously i cant give a no to her, not anymore.

And so we did, went to cathay and catched my hero. He looks stunning in that make up with the costume on plus with the role that he's in, i just enjoyed every moment of it. heeeee! Some may say the story is boring or long winded but to me, i find a very strong message behind the story. There were quite a few hidden message behind the story and all of it is applicable to our daily lives. I cant deny, i was impressed with the make up, props, costumes and the settings of the story plus the adorable characters involved in it.

Done with movie, we had aunt annes! haha.

Then, some issues arised and i dnt fcking care much abt it, it really agitates me. i dnt fcking understand his issue. bt who cares, i will and always be stubborn and rebellious.

on a lighter note, i enjoyed my day with my babes today. esp during the moment we get t see my hero.lovessss!




loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts