i wont lose her.

My blog has been very mundane lately, agree?

I used to enjoy snapping tons of shots but i guess i kinda lose the vibe. But hopefully, i will start on it again soon. Partly the recent is because im preoccupied with things that is going on in my life and also my camera's memory is full!

I went for GPA 2010 last week. I must say, kudos to cikgu hasnah. Schools which were under her all gt a prize. Showed that its worth her effort and time invested. NYJC performances were disappointing, like seriously. I never thought they were that bad. I was expecting more from them.

I have to admit that im getting darker as im actively swimming once a week. And thanks to my genius plan, i suggested to go swimming with ayg tday at 12plus - 2plus. It dint cross my mind that the sun was directly above our heads. Urgh, why dint i think of that?! OMG. Im just too foolish to be true, like seriously. Due t that, only had few laps. Thanks so much ayg fr being there fr me. loves! :)

Last monday, i slept over at my fam chalet, organized by my aunt. Yes, because normally when i have family gathering, im always busy with my stuffs. So this time round when i tried to go the chalet i got a little lost. Unlike my fam, who went to this chalet before, obviously they were already familiar with the location and all. I went there all on my own from school. Unfortunately, by the time i reached there, it was already evening around 7 plus. And because i stopped 2 stops further than the actual stop, ive to walk along OCH in order to get to the chalet. The thought of it does gives me the creeps. But of course, i dnt think much abt it. It felt quite peaceful actually, as there was no one around, at all. And the night was very silent. Thanks t my beloved cuzz, shikin fr having the patience to wait fr me at the bustop t fetch me. It was a great bonding session, i thought. I've always enjoy being with them.

okay, enough of blabbering. tomorrow's the final.



And guess how many durians i ate for today?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




I wanna go bladding, bowling, skating, shopping, picnic, kiteflying and many more. Bt im short of cash. :( I need a job.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts