my silly thoughts

Before i start this post,

warning to readers. below are some mega images of myself and love. so, if you have anything against us, please do not scroll down. hehe!

he's back! and it turns better and i loved it!
Past 2 days, been meeting up with this bloke who goes missing for a month to Thai for NS. That night when he returned, he gave me a call straightaway. Unfortunately, i was sleeping and when i was on the phone with him i was half awake. I swear i cnt recall fully what i mentioned to him over the phone. I dint expect him to be back this early.

So, the 2 days tht he met me up. He had to accompany me shopping for hours. Trust me, when i shop i always take hours. Thats the reason why i usually shop alone. hehehe! Thank god he dint complain about it, god knows what went through his mind while i was busy shopping and all. hehehe! And when we dine, as much as i tried to cut down my spending for food, when im with love i just have this difficulty of doing so. Because he wants something extra, ended up, we both were too full to finish up whatever we ordered. -;- The food picts below were the day before ytd.

Im so glad that he's back but tomorrow he's to book in agn :( im telling you, he's just like the wind. here a moment, gone the next moment. while on the way to mrt, i was pulled by some lads who are promoting some photoshoot thingy. Im surprised at the fact tht he's all up for it. Really unexpected!

Moving on, whatever tht i heard or was being said to me almost bring me to tears. I hate myself for tearing. Thank god i managed to stop myself. I was really at the verge of breaking down. But i kept scolding myself to be strong and not be a cry baby.

Whatever, i dont care.

Anyway, i got my results which im not proud of but who cares, its over baby! And im freee okay not for now, next week ownwards. Im looking forward to work! yes, im planning to work my ass off.

Oh, money come, money goes. Somehow, i like the idea of getting fishes as my pet. hehehehe!
coco ahhh faster lei! i want tht neon fishy!


Photobucket

And so, he thought in most picts it captures most of my face instead of his,
thus this is what he did ( below ) -;-
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

big baby!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts