oh my dusty diary..

Last monday, me and the girls planned to go sentosa. Despite having only the four of us, im glad that it was a success! hehehe! Initial plan was to meet at 3pm. As the weather had been quite hot recently, thus, we planned to go later in the aftnn where we assume it wont be that hot. And yes, our prediction was correct! When we reached there, it was already cloudy, the sun wasnt striking hot. I must say it was a perfect weather. But by the time we reached there, it was nearly 6. Still, we enjoyed ourselves very much! Taiti, frisbee and all. For me, i truly loved it as ive been wanting to go the beach. I cant remember exactly when was the last time i went to the beach.

With our night talks while having our linner(lunch&dinner). With those tons of shots captured, most credits to darl who cant stop snapping shots. & ofcourse thanks t my lovely ayg & kin. :)

LOVED IT! muah.



loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts