more pictures okay?

times have changed.

my blog has been pretty dry lately, so i decided to put some life to it, by adding more images. hehe!

Anyway, today i went back to my old school and met those familiar faces. of course among all that i met, i only favoured the 2 beloved people that create such deep impact in my life. Im so glad i get to meet them because i missed them oh so much! And im truly impressed with the current works that was shown earlier on. I totally miss those moments of staying back just to finish up every bit of those, with my ayg and all.

I would love to go there more often to study back the current method of it and all.

Done with that, met kinlove to cwp to get gifts fr bdae girl this sunday. :) hehe, i must say we've gt such good deals, then went over to kin's crib to settles some stuffs.

Oh, im thinking of upgrading my plan and get a new phone, ouh lala! hehehhee

we'll see how it goesss... muah!

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts