pose, pose ..shoot!

I went down to mentor my little lions. Seems like there's more to be done and we're only left with 2 weeks. Im surprised that we've gt such gd response frm the ticketing side. Tickets are really running out!

In the evening, met love to get my robe. Yes, despite taking the smallest size, its still looks big on me :( Had some indian flavours for our dinner, yummehh! Then headed home.

Sunday, we headed to our shoot thingy. I must say, there were alot of great shots and its tough to choose. Its even saddening we're unable to keep the rest of unselected images, furthermore, rates stated were ridiculous. But im sure we had a great time doing all of it. hehehe. Seems like, over time, love looked so much more versatile compared to me. hehehe.

We had breakfast at waffle factory, which i dint consume, hehe a little due to weight issues. Then munch bites deng deng, banana split and pink guava juice along the way.

oh, and i discovered something, ive gt a stranger stalker who keep tracks of my blog.
how interestinggg!

somehow, im really excited to start working! Yes, because i feel so useless not earning bucks. Urgh, and the research co tht im working with have yet to give my pay fr the previous month, so inefficient of them!




interested to see some of my photoshop skills? look below. hehehe!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.




NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHIRSTMAS!

I was telling coco if im this fat, i'd starve myself for 100 days. OMG. hopefully not.

Looking forward for some cardio! :)

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts