im sorry

i miss my girls, miss my kinky girls, my lepak gang, miss dearest dearie, miss mar. i want to meet them, i certainly do but my schedule doesnt allows me to. now that im involved in the upcoming production, i cant put aside this, esp when its only in less than 2 weeks time. i never expect to be part of it but nw that im part of it, i'll work on it. my acting skills have become rusty, thats what i can say. whatever it is, i have faith in us, we'll push ea othr babeh! ive already seen some potentials in the cubs but i believe they can go further. :)

much thanks to whoever who commented and gave advises etc to us/me. i appreciate it.

im looking forward to weekends. pleaseee?
but im more anxious on friday!

after tons of jobs applications tht i made, now then one by one starts replying me, only when ive alr made up my mind to stick to the first job that replied to me.

oh and i dint go for the job intrvw tday. ive no idea why, maybe partly because i dint tell mum abt it? also, halfway through i see no point in going if ive set my mind to the current job tht ive accepted.

so, no job interview, met and spent precious moments with punat, lotsa laughter and drinks. truly glad that we had tht meet up.

and because ive to go to school everyday with very limited allowance, i can say im really poor right now. the transportation fees as an adult is making me poor, like literally.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts