work/teater

im sorry if my blog is dead.

but im very busy with 2 commitments, job & theater. im glad with the way my job is right now, feels like going back to school due to the lectures etc. somehow, i feel kinda lucky t get this class im in right now, due to the companies :)

theater side, i love my babies alot. i think they've grown so much, even if ive to join em after work, despite my fatigueness, i dont mind, its all worth it, i know. & im sooo glad to see the old faces back just now, the laughters and jokes, brings back all the past memories we had together. i hope to see more of it in future, because im missing every part of it.

oh, and im somehow, im thankful tht love is uncontactable for this few days, because i dnt have to erm, layan him haha cause im so tired with all my other activities.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts