bbbeezeee

okay, since i have abit more time right now, i shall blog a longer post for today.

i have to say sorry to whoever who texted me for meet ups etc. this week, im really not available for all these, it has always been work, training, work, traning and the cycle continues. the show is this sat and im hoping so much that things will go smoothly, insyallah. im happy to see my juniors putting in lots of effort in these, they made me proud :)

okay, work, we had photoshoot just now for our 'card'. Life at work has been pretty okay, just that i have to tell myself not to be late! i was super early just now, but the class started late due to the instructor. yesterday i was late for 5-10 mins but class started early -;- it doesnt matter, its always better to be early, yes! ive to rant about transportation fees agn, bcause its really making me poor, i just top up few days ago and did it again for today. urgh!

i felt blessed and lucky to have the companies around me, because none of the girls are from what i heard or what was always been said. im thankful tht i have them, they're superb! :))

hmm..

apart from that, im looking forward for weekends, i need time with love, we've been distant. this part time lover of mine! we have to cel our 3rd! heeee. people say wah your 3rd huh? so long? bt im like..aiya 3rd only. it feels real fast that its alr our 3rd.

okay done, i guess my blog will be picture-less except for weekends post, idk why. bt yeaa, i guess bcause my weekdays are nt as interesting as my weekends? hahaha. okay whtever.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts