we never had a talk, since young.

im looking forward to my next phase of life. no idea what to expect but im working hard for the best. hopefully im able to cope with the changes. pictures speaks for my weekends, apart from shopping with my babes.

dont expect me to start opening up when you never cultivate this habit from young. i can try, and i will, it takes time. its up to you to give me chances. i am different. from you.

love never fails to lift my spirit! :)
coming to the 3rd!
i tried wearing specs and snapped shots of it...

after 3 shots, i gave up and finally, took it out. and it looks so much better. haish


yummeh J&CO youghurt icecream along with few toppings.

a so called meet up session with the little couple.

oh oh! then atnight, went over to jibby's mate's crib. darn his house, fcking huge, damn wealthy ass! watched soccer with snacks & munchies. & i tried the cookies below for the first time and fell in love with it. unfortunately, i cant find it in just any supermarket/minimart.

& the rest, speaks for themselves. :)

once im done with my play, i wanna go kickboxing, cardio, swimming atleast twice a week and many more!

this is random, but i feel like going for bladding. hmm..

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts