14/12- engagement party

*wipes around*

sorry to my dusty blog. anw, been busy with life. i knew ive been busy with life but cant remember exactly what. so let me try and recall.

on the 14th, i was invited to my friend's engagement party on a yacht. it was my first time being on a small yacht with such a gorgeous interior. we were all very hyped. i like the interior but the sound system sucked as we could only listen to the radio, in which most of the time, they played all the mundane songs, so that spoilt the mood.

thanks alot to my friend for the invitation, we had pizzas and kfc and some intro session, some camwhoring session. it started at about 6 and ended about 1130pm. in which by the time i reached home, its already about 1 plus and im working in the morning the next day.

yea, and i was late! yea, i dint hear my alarm. thank god my office called twice. goshhh!

then, one of the days, i spent time with my babes, we headed to chongpang/lib etc. eating and getting paint for the house. i spent a whole day painting my hall.

Oh and i got myself a new baby called momo; motorola backflip. honestly, i dont know what to get. not iphone cause its way too common already. besides i sucked at touch screen. bt i wanted a big screen phone, with wifi, good sound quality with keyboard and momo fits it all.

the instruction manual is not that helpful thou.

i guess thats all for now.

pictures speaks!

















































loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts