2nd pract

two days ago my instructor cancelled my driving lesson last minute. it was the 2nd time he did that. and so, after of contemplating on how to avoid this, i texted him. im not too sure if the tone of that i used in tht msg makes me sounds pissed or whtever, i dnt care. im just letting him knw and i was just being frank.

and so yesterday, it was my 2nd pract. it was good, im getting used to changing of gears etc did more uturns at st roads etc. and my instructor apologized to me and 'cooled' me down. hehe he told me not to be angry etc.

ive nothing against him actually just that if he cancels lesson last min i'd be pissed, who doesnt, right?

cause ive book lessons weeks in advance, i even have t do changing of shifts due to driving and when he cancel it just like that, it just totally pissed me off.

but we're on good terms, we managed to joke around, talk crap. idk why he always talks about marriage to me. and the other time when my phone rand, he uses terms like 'angkat la, mane tau tunang awak call.' and im like -;-

i dont quite know how to response to that so most of the time i just smile it off or just deny it, as a matter of fact.

HAHA.

but overall, i enjoyed every lesson because im comfortable with the way he teaches and the fact that he never scolds at me when i make mistakes. instead, he advised and motivates me to give it another try.

thankyou.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts