itchyyy !

i dont wish to brag but im getting sexcited for my pay day cause im already itching to get few things, save few for my trip and get a new phone, hopefully. its about 1 day more and i cant wait. i was walking around town somewhere around last week and saw the various sales of the various brands and makes me feel very jealous at the sight of it!

ive been having this war with myself, in order to resist, wait for my payday, then spent! hee.
this time round, i wont entertain, random people who are not close to me, and still have the cheek to say 'treat me laa' like wth. im working my ass off here, and there you are asking me to treat you for no reason. im getting sick of it. initially, i did it out of being humble but after a while, i guess, thats it. i deserve to enjoy every penny that i work hard for!

my blog been pretty wordy and mundane these days. simply because i hardly gets out of my comfort zone. i should hit the gym soon. been saying this to myself but yet to do it. grr!

side track a little, i need to change my shampoo. im having dry scalp and it itches at times and its irritating. im using a shampoo from beautain, anti dandruff but it doesnt seem to work. ive tried sunsilk,audace & clear, anti dandruff also the same results. hmm.. what else have i tried, i cant seem to recall as for now. im considering on whether i should go for a scalp treatment, im not sure thou whether it will be effective. even so, im not sure which parlour to head to.

seriously, its bugging me. ive even used scalp lotion for dandruff from audace etc still thereee. :(
due to this, i even have the thought to cut my hair short! GRR!

if any of you have any suggestions which shampoo brand to use/solutions to my issues, do comment okay. :) much appreciated.


and i need recommendations for private driving instructor(manual), location : woodlands, preferably.

cause i do have an instructor now but he canceled my pract for the 3rd time already, despite making advance booking. :((

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts