OH HELLO, youre sucha biatch. thanks!

There had been several events that happened in my life which had caused quite a great impact on me. Nevertheless, life has to go on and im sure i'll get used to it. Though ive to admit, ive such a deep connection towards it but i know im in no power to change anything.

And as i grew, i began to learn the true colors of certain people. Thank you god for showing me the 'real' people. I really thank god for opening my eyes and ears for the truth. Im glad ive kept a distant away from these ' real ' people because theyre really not worth my time. I cant deny apart of me is dissapointed with these ' real ' people because ive regard these ' real ' people as my friends.

But whatever it is, i dont care anymore. I abhor the idea of people whom are good at certain aspects looking down on others who are weak. It totally turns me off. Hadnt one realize that the ability or the good points that one had comes from the almighty. For that, you have absolute no right to criticize or whatsoever. urgh.

Apart from that, im thankful to have my beloved around me.

Talking bout that, it is getting better. We're taking baby steps and im loving it. Somehow, i felt that its making these feelings grew. There were some parts of it that were stagnant and mundane and it feels like its fading away and all but when im with him, somehow, all these feelings and emotions came back to life.

Now, he's gone and im missing him. I yearn to meet him and have more time with him, again.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts