somewhere in between

but still head over heels with each other.

okay that is besides the point.

point is, we got to meet up today. after im done with work. work was hectic. a weekdays felt like a weekend. honestly, i cant wait for dec to be over. its totally tiring for me, esp during this public holidays season.

a short meet up with jibby. im just glad that, things are getting better, i suppose? ya, it feels that way and i like the feel of it. i knew we had our own future plans and all. i wont oppose to any of his idea/plans. i shall just go with the flow and we'll see how it goes ya?

once jibby left, i met punat. we had a short shopping session. ahh, should really stop spending, like seriously. i just had a shopping session with my babygirls few days ago. despite that, hmm.. i dont think i spent that much during my shopping with my babygirls. i think i just got like ..bikini, belts, cosmetics stuffs and thats about it. with punat, i only got myself a pair of shoes. :)

okay, i need to clean my wadrobe like real sooooon. my clothes are piling up, tumbling over and i can hardly find anything to wear when im about to go out.

punat & me were having some conversation and i looked over esplanade and saw the new IR, ready built and all. its kinda scary how such changes occurred in such a short period of time. & the thought of the increasing number of foreigners entering this tiny island even scares me. what if one day, this tiny island is unable to take the weight of the overwhelming number of people? not only more people are entering, our land is also being dug deep below, for new public transport to take place etc.

i dont know but such thoughts just came to my mind when i saw the new changes in our city. & sometimes i wonder, does it really brings more good/bad to us. i wonderr..hmm..

anyway, a date with punat never fails to made my day. :)

side tracking, its been a while since i last read a book. i think i should start back or my language would be atrocious, which i think is already is.

pictures below are taken by momo, unless stated.





pictures with babygirls is by syaz SONY DIGICAM. credits to her.



















by momo, below!








im beginning to fall more for MOMO because the quality is as good as my cam. :)

& god, please give me the strength to bring myself closer to you, amin.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts