My saloon & beauty at Toa Payoh BLK 194

I enjoyed visiting various beauty saloons just to try out their services provided. Thank god for the few good deals websites, its was such a coincidence that i saw this offer now as this is the exact services that im in need currently.

As usual, few things that i always look out for before getting such deals are stated below;
1. Price
I've to make sure the price is reasonable for the services provided. If the price range falls about the same as the normal market price, then obviously, its not worth getting it.

2. Venue
In my opinion, the venue of the parlour has to be accessible. I wouldnt want to go around wasting my time just to find directions on how to head to the specific area.

Once, i got myself at toa payoh, i followed the instructions stated on the voucher. Initially, i thought it would be located along toa payoh hub area but i was wrong. It was located under some void deck. That didnt matter much to me. Once i got off the bus, i started cursing myself as i thought i've alighted at the wrong bus stop, so i tried walking along the housing area and i found out that, the stop that i've alighted was the right one.

The part that i least expected is the atmosphere of the saloon. The sight of the china lady who welcomed me in, already turns me off. China lady who dont speak english but works in service sector always puts me off.

She took quite some time to settle my voucher stuffs. When waxing, i'd say her waxing skills is 1/5. Honestly, its the worst one i've been so far. The way she waxed my legs is very unprofessional. Tossing and turning my leg, not being gentle at all!

However, the ironic part is that, it hurts the least as compared to the rest. I'm not too sure if its because i'm already used to the pain or its the type of wax that she used. I wouldnt really reccomend heading to this place. If the actual price is even more costly than the voucher i've purchased, then it'd be such a waste doing it at this parlour, based on the services given.

Overall, she still got the job done, my legs all smooth now but really, PRC, don't speak english, please go back to your country and work there.

You should jolly well learn to speak english if you wish to work here. Especially, knowing our country is multiracial. You dont expect every of your customers to be hua ren. Haiyo!






Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts