Reading, living and getting physical

A colleague of mine asked me out today. Well, she's not really new. We knew each other for few months and even went out together before.

Anyway, we went bladding for an hour. Its been months that i last went bladding. It kinda hurts me inside because usually, when i blade, i'll blade with love. Not anymore, i guess. He's just too far away to do all these activities with me. :(

I can still remember vividly the first time i tried bladding was with love. He taught me on how to blade and knowing i wont be able to even have anymore fun activities with me brings me down.
haish.

Back to my story, done with bladding, we had FD5. Final destination 5 was really gory! Oh and very exaggerated. Its looks super fake. They tried to make the effects looks very real but ended up making it totally fake. urgh,

Done with that, she drove me somewhere near to my place, stopped by some shops to get some stuffs and i drove home.

Its my first time driving again, after i've got my license and it went smooth. :)
Still, I'm not used to her car, i miss my instructor car. I'm so used to his car and i still prefer manual car though i know auto is soo much easier to use.

I wish i could share all these to him but...

Goodnight.

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts