2nd day of eid mubarak

We visited only 1 house for today as my relatives are coming over.

Oh, yes i do wear hijab with my family. Some might be against this. Not that im forced to. I wear out of my willingness and even my folks knows that and they are comfortable with my lifestyle is which different when im with my family and friends.

To whoever thats against this, i believe we all have to respect every individual way of doing things, especially about making life time commitment. I know myself best, i tend to be more wild with my friends and i wouldnt want to tarnish a muslimah's image with my attitude. Yes and that doesnt mean i want to be completely hijabless, no. I hope in future, im able to wear it permanently, insyallah.

I am trying to be better.

Oh and not all women who wears hijab are as good as you think they are. People who wears hijab and think theyre like so good than those who are not can go &*%$#*.

Okay whatever, as i grew i began to accept the fact that ya, some might be okay with this and some dont. But that doesnt matter to me anymore. As long as my family, love & friends are able to accept me for who i am, thats all it matters.

Wearing hijab is not just a piece of cloth, its a totally different lifestyle that you've to go along with it. & im not saying my way of doing things are right either. Its up to every individual who wants to view this issue the way it is. Ultimately, its up to god to judge.

Yours truly,
Saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts