My water bottle.

This is a story about my water bottle. Last cycle, i was working with a different team. So, whoever im working with, has never seen me before. Most people thought im a newbie. That didnt matter much to me. Some cheeky guys even tried talking to me but i didnt response much.

So, while i was working, my partner happened to be an aunty. I was having conversation with her when suddenly, she commented on my water bottle. As i was drinking water, she asked me regarding the brand of my water bottle. Well guess what, she happened to sell products from tupperware(brand of my bottle).

From there she started doing her promotion on products etc she was so eager to sell off her products. Initially i wasnt really serious in buying it, till i saw this green bottle and i just fell for it.

And so i got myself a new bottle from tupperware at $20. She mentioned this bottle is able to contain ice/icewater/ice shakes etc. Hee so i guess it isnt that bad huh.

So, thats all. The end!

Yours truly,
saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts