you make me like a cry baby

Look at this picture below;



Yes my shitty hair, all thanks to the long fingernail-ed aunty at SNIP AVENUE @ YISHUN outlet. This outlet is located at chong pang i paid $7.80 for a shitty hair cut & a very mediocre hair wash. That stupid aunty, being a hairdresser shouldnt have long fingernails in the first place! My scalp hurts so much when she sratched my scalp instead of scrubbing it. blooddyyy hell! I was totally dissapointed with the poor shitty service. I just wanted to trim of bit of my hair but she ended up making me looks super shitty.

I was so heartbroken, i went straight to my previous hair saloon. The saloon that i had my previous haircut and straightaway i looked for the guy who cut my hair previously. While waiting, i was just staring at myself into the mirror. Just when the other hair stylist looked at my shitty hair, tears started rolling down my cheeks.

I had so much difficulties controlling my emotions. I guess i was really moody and tired that day. And to have that shitty haircut just add things up. After a while my personal stylist came and give a proper cut to my hair. I felt so relieved!

FUCK SNIP AVENUE, for spoilling my hair and affecting my self esteem, spoiling my day.

Yes, i've to reccomend people out there who take your hair seriously, dont go for snip avenue, cheap costs, means shitty services. It wasnt my first time going to snip avenue actually, i went before once at pasir ris outlet, that wasnt that bad. But that was when my hair was still long.
The fact that the shop was dirty and messy is excusable for me but to give such treatments to your customers is a total no no for me!

Anyway, that day after my haircut i met tetek who never fails to brighten up my day. However, that meet up was lack of joy & laughter, i guess its me, im just tired. urgh. i hate this!

Plus, i've got no one to turn to, i mean its not like i cant contact love or something. :(

On a lighter note, i've been driving quite often these days. During jalan raya with my colleagues and today i drove at expressway for the first time, BKE SLE from woodlands checkpoint. It wasnt as bad as i thought. Im thankful to have such helpful and thoughtful friends who allowed me to drive their cars and guide me along. alhamdulillah. :)




I need to be happy happy joy joy, i need a vacation, i need to do something fresh and i need you :(

yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts