Bibielove!

I admit there are somedays i feel that we are getting stagnant or dry. Probably, due to us, being fatigue from our commitments but nevertheless, tonight just makes my day.

Its just a simple skype conversation that we had but today was filled with full of life & love. I guess its me. The one who's always moody or fatigue. Hee!

Arep brought me to a new route for jogging and i'm glad that i didnt gave up halfway though i've the thoughts of it. Such an achievement for me, especially after weeks of abandoning my running routine.

Anyway, love i want to tell you that i cant stop falling for you. I truly admire every single thing about you, despite your flaws and all. Thankyou for loving me till this day.

God, give us strength to be a better person everyday and to go through the future challenges together, amin.

Yours truly,
Saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts