B.M. meet up. =)))



hee. we met up tday. & we had lots of laughter and crappy jokes.
hahh. it was nice larh.
gees. only like the minority of the B.M. ppl turn up. the rest bubbles..
& its like initially only me & jack ther. luckily ariff came. if nt it'd be so dull.
hee. he's always with all sorts of jokes. crazy guy.

so yeah before tt, jack & i had lunch at LJS.
talked abt life & stuffs. =)
its nice spending time with my advisor.
al wanna join us bt kinda late cause jack gotta go for his kental thingy.
hee. & ariff wanna join his members..gg twn agn.
to jack : thx for waiting just nw & sorry tt im late. =)))

hee. these two blokes rocks big time.
make me laugh my ass off. hee.

& yeah after tt ard 6plus, jack gtg.so i went to meet love. both parties unsure whether we're meetg or nt. & his batt was flat. gees. & thank god he saw me when i was on my dwn. if nt.. only god knows what will happen. & yeah love, thx for the rose..i love it !!! hee.

i'll always keep my wrds. alright. =))

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts