promises?

Ouh well.

What does my tittle meant to most of you?
People kept saying promises are meant to be broken. yes.
A sad, bt yet a true thing. why?

The real definition is : A declaration assuring that one will or will not do something; a vow.
Yes. & what happen if one breaks it?
Nothing? just get over it & pretend nothing had happened. thats it?

Ouh well.
Mayb you can do it that way but nt for me. call me crazy or fussy bitch or whatever that makes you happy cause i dnt care. promises arent meant to be broken for sure.
Even when you break it accidentally, you shld atleaste have the guts to inform the other party that u break it or whatsoever.

you may think im crapping here.
this is all shitty. it may seems that way. oh well bt not for me.
i wdlnd want to talk more abt this shit.
just that, arif! you make your vow. keep it right this time round!

im sorry love tt bcause of me u were late for yr driving test. gees. so sorry. thanks for waiting.
tt interview was kinda sucky to me. =(

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts