wonders?

it makes me think.
it makes me wonder.
& i think again.
and kept thinking why?
the reason beyond the speech made by you.

must you wish we werent as happy as nw?
i dnt understand why.
though i know we'll face the hardship of the shits later on.
somehw it makes me felt confused sumhw.
you make me wonder.



& i went sch just nw.
to finish up some shits.
then proceed to meet love.
went to fort canning.
for god-noes-why.
fai gt a lil gift from his gal.
okay i shldnt say its lil, infact its a huge gift.
his grl was super sweet. oh well it suits the sweet fai. =)

& aftr tt we went bowlg at marina sq.
it was super fun to get to know ppl like achap & lin.
yes. i enjoyed myself.
bt tt speech still rings in my mind.
sumhw i dnt have hope.
i really doubt it.
=(

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts