im mean. god is kind.

yes.
im mean & god is kind.
tday evrithing went smoothly.
thank god for that.
still, im so mean.
i haven done my responsibilities as a god's servants.
urgh!
im soo mean.
god, forgive me.
=(
ouh well yes, my trophy, it aint tt great i know.
bt atleast its completed. =)
aidie said my presentation is gd. hee. thx dude!!
below here are some othr trophies made by my other mates. =)

tday i went hm ard 9plus nearly 10pm.
i did this shit.
for the presentation this cumg mon.
yes yes.
it was damn tiring.
bcause i've gt to cont'd sewing & sewing.
& yes love was so sweet.
to send me hm though after his driving license thingy.
& thx for the massage i really nid it.
my back hurts.
=(

yes ther are some othr photos ive taken.

& yeah. our room is in such a mess.

love just gt his precious lil thing. & he brings it everywhre he goes. hahh. =)))

ok. im feeling so lethargic bt yet, i've to do my othr project which is due nxt tue.

poor thing right. yeah. ouh well tmr gg to sch agn to complete this shit.

bye ppl!

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts