& u let me down agn.

A wonderful morning with a fcuked up aftnn.

i dnt knw why. sometimes its hard to please everyone. yes i knw that. esp a freak like me. so dnt expect much from me. it seems so hard to satisfy you. & yes i knw maybe im the one the cause of it cause i aint like any ordinary chic. bt yeah still, im thankful to god to have someone like you.

you're always there for me no matter what. & only god knows hw much i treasure you. i may nt say it that often bt my action will always speaks for it. you just have to be more observant. im sorry im that way.

& we had that heart breaking talk just nw. all of a sudden im dumbfounded. i just dont know what to do or how shld i react. its just .. gees, i dnt know. im just too dissapointed i guess. i dnt knw why. was it my fault?

i admit im guilty, for nt being normal. & you apoligized for it. im just scared that it will repeat agn. bcause this aint the first time. & i hate to go through it. im sorry if i hurt you. but i dint mean to.

please dont make things difficult for me. dnt doubt me. saddening bt true.

anw, below are the pict we took yst. =)

baby, i love you. really i do.

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts