Sweet & Sour.

So after like god-knows how many days i've been outside. So tday, i've planned to rot at home. Maybe do some of my assignments. Or just you know do some other shits.This warheads candies driving me insane. I just love the taste of it. Sweet & sour. Not any typical sweets.

Freaks! Sometimes sisters can be damn irritating shitty shits at times. It aint easy living with all sisters around. It had never been easy. It takes lots of tolerance & patience otherwise things would be out of control. Yes & im tolerating their shitty shit hell right nw.

On mon ownwards i'll be going for camp till wed. & sadly, only 4 girls coming down for it. Yes, pathetic. I know. The rest will be the guys. Luckily we knew ea other alr. So yeah i really hope its worth it. Cause i wouldnt want to waste my time over there entertaining some freaks. So god, pls make it work.

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts