6th mth

the started off great. cause yst the conversation ended so nicely. and we met in the morn fr the shooting. see, we're starving. so while waiting fr shida & reyza, we went breakfast at.. okay i think i frgt the name. i think ya kun kaya toast. yahh shld be. heee.

it was nice. and kinda costly to me fr just few pieces of bread, tea & eggs. yeah bt i guese its worth paying fr the experienced gained & service over there. obviously, its love's treat. :)))




so after tht, we went fr the shootg. initially, it was raining. yeah so delayed abit. then when the rain stops, we start. uh huh. burning under the scorching sun. grrr.

and it was of course nice to see shidz agn. its been quite a while tht we last had conversation or spend time tgr. heeee. man, i love tht babe. :)))


oh and when babes meets, camwhore is a must. heeee.

after we complete our scenes, love and me left to proceed on our monthly cel. heee. love treated me ais cream & cake! yummmeehhhhhhh..babehhh. heee.

gees, it was deliciaso. at secret recipe. heee. the cake was humongous t me. hee. okay im full after eatg tht. then we headed bck t sch fr our cca. yeaps.

i see my ssp mates all enthu alr. yeaps. more disciplined. yes, and more bonded. uh huh. more scenes covered. so yeah hopefully it'll alright okay, okay alright tmr we'll be havg anthr one. and im lookg forward t meet steph & co bt dnt knw yet.

tday was a wonderful day fr me. love, you drive me insane. and nw im insanely head over heels over you. and the insanity is driving me driving you insanely in love with me, okay i think tht's enough fr tday & thnks fr the gift. heeeeeee.



iloveyou baby, and if that's alright.

i miss you baby. so let me love you, let me love you. hahah.

stop eeiittt.. merepek nampak, merepek nampak. :p

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts