ahhh love you melt me.

was havg gems and the lecturer kept repeating abt the stories tht he told us before. zzz..bt the module was interesting. i enjoyed it, nevertheless. heee.

and after tht during classtime. hahah as usual during lectures which are long and mundane, camwhoring is always a gd alternative t kill boredom & sleepiness. :))

and after class, ivan & us went t queensway t settle some shit. turn out t be that the actual price was cheaper than expected. so yeahh. and back t class, then he went back over there.

oh, after sch, i attended my cca. it was...okay. they changed my role & the whole thing. wasnt used to it yet. dint really understand the whole thing. bt the peeps nv failed t make me smile, atleast.

oh and tday was superb. simply bcause love nv failed t impress me. along with the 5th, he bought me some stuffs. thnks love!

love, you're still my 1 super hottie. & sorry if i've hurt you.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts