datelines

why i guess the pressure pressured me to change. maybe.

see yst we had short conversation. seems like ther's no longer long night conversation. probably due to pressure. oh and its love's demand too.

okay this time around i wont make things difficult fr myself. and i will take risk of my actions. uh huh. cause i think all this while i've been giving in too much. oh and love mention i've "changed" probably due to pressure. i jolly well have to admit when pressure strikes, my attitude sucks!

forgive me people.

besides that, im nw in here, my studio. nw is alr 4:14pm. and my lesson ended at 12pm just nw. im done with report left with presentation. scarry cause the director coming in to witness our presentation. like woahh. the last sem, the director just walked out halfway throughout the presentation. like wth?

done with tht, so i had a nice conversation with mr jack. its been quite a while since we had conversation. hahah wth. funny lar tht ass. oh and i talked with syai too. i missed him. oh and my gfs, i miss them even moreee. goes the same t my old sch babes. man, im missing so much of them.

okay i've blabber too much.
and maybe it wld be nice if you cld give some space fr myself?

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts