sweet surprise.

okay so i was bored jst nw at class doing my assignments. gees. so hard to produce a product.
okay so i've consulted thierry and he mentioned more work to be done. & obviously he's so righht.
grrr! okay. so ssp was fun, and more intense this time round. some of the lectures given were kinda long winded t me. bt it was fine it gave me some motivation to pursue on. obviously also bcause of the peeps, they encouraged me alot.

see wht happened in the morn was totally unexpected. initially the day before love and me planned on meetg at dover at 9:45. all of a sudden when im at JE at ard 9:38 like tht, he called. telling me tht he's only at simei mrt. i was so pissed off.
and definitely i knew he knew. bt what i dint knw is tht the fact is tht he is alr at dover waiting fr me. so once i reached dover, i just headed straight with full of angst within. then tht mr braces appear infront of me with a smile. and i burst out scolding vulgarities to him. hahah.
okay sounds mean. bt yes. its true. wasnt really a sweet surprise t me at first. more of like testing-m-patience kinda thingy. and love mentioned i was diff cause most ppl wld think its sweet tht way. bt hmph, imma weirdo. hee.
bt i appreciate tht very much. :))
and nw its 12:38 am & im stll here chatting with shidz while blogging. heee.
and i bet love is alr asleep.
HAPPY FR THE 6TH!!!

just when i thought i have to face this all alone
and you came by saving me from those unwanted circumstances.
totally irresistable. ilove thekiss themost.
come on gimme some sugarr baby... hahah im crapping.
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts