hate myself!

i dont make have time to spare. my datelines are reachg soon and i barely even have the time for myself. and i can feel how shagged i am recently. my face look so down and everything is in a mess nt literally things ard bt things in my mind. In which, i barely have the time to think through what im doing right now.

so god, forgive me fr all my wrong doings. Right now, i really need that strength, will to carry on. god, im so sorry. i feel so wrong god. thanks, fr the non-stop wonderful gifts that you gave & im still an unappreciative soul. sheesh, im so meeaan i guess.

okay, im nearly done. see people, i dont have time to tolerate if you mention you hated my way, me or whatsoever. if you despise me fr some reason. the fact is I dnt care. thats abt it. & im dead.

can you not make me fall too much ?

im learning though. to be committed, it aint easy.

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts