shahah

okay.

sheesh i've been lately. its so tiring and so much of me wanting to work. thnks cindy & love fr the words. if nt i've gone fr tht interview. turns out tht the job is crappy. isnt really wht i heard. sheesh. anw, syai drop by jst nw. and we played pool, soccer table. love was introduced t him. its nice causee i miss syai. and its just nice to see him ard. thnks fr tching me pool!!!! :))

okay, and yst we cel shahah b'dae! its was superb. so hilarious. heeeee. and he love the gif given by me and cindy. so cute larhh tht mouse. hee. pictrs below, enjoy!

so this the gift.

and shahah was sabotaged by the ones ard himm. hee so fun "make up" him.

okay, the burger looks yummy and i cant finish it. kah hui said i ate 1/10 only. tsk. man, i hate myself lately. my appetite t eat is disastrous. really. sheesh. i have difficulty eatg up a plate of food. yeahh. even just nw. mann. why????
poor papsy, his teeth kling klang klung.

:((
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts