pri sch mates reunion.

so yst night was great i thot. we had ssp in the evening then rush off t pasir ris t attend the reunion. it was so nicee! many faces have changed and the great thing is love tag along.

exchanged life experience and stuff. and i can hardly recognise most of em. sheeshh. am i just blind or wht? bt one thing fr real, i'll never forget my best childhood mate, shila. :))



its me & naz & me & shila.

gees. me & love had this very "stupid" fight. upon reaching there. bt yeah, overall it turned out fine ltr on. thnks mates fr tht wonderful night. the greatest thing is tht, tmr aftnn is the dateline fr my project which i hardly even complete it myself. so i woke up early the very next day and reached sch way earlier than the actual timing. sketches is yet t be completed. and the best thing is tht, thierry said dateline postponed t nxt2 week.

so phieww.. a sigh of relief. heee. alhamdulillah. :) seriously, i think imma sinner. i've been neglecting my prayers alot. :((

that's all. btw love, you're loved.

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts