you suck!


yesterday was sucky!

i mean everytime i work, i'll put my heart and soul to it cause i enjoy doing it. for once yesterday i was so reluctant to do work, all because of tht IVAN! damn it. anw, for those who keep track of my working life, you guys will knw tht previously my manager was kelvin. bt he was transfered t BQ branch due to god-knows, for god-knows how long.

so IVAN is frm BQ branch went over to our branch. even before he came, i heard rumours frm my collegueas tht he gt an unpleasing attitude. bt it doesnt really bother me cause ive yet t knw him. his way of handling situations were obviously different frm kelvin and ive t say it wasnt as effective as kelvin's way. im nt tryg t be biased here, bt u can see the way he handle things and you cn jst get pissed with it.

i wasnt really totally pissed because of tht, im still okay. i respect the way he thinks and stuff. BUT today, we forced me and my 2 other collegue to OT. for godness sake, we're suppose t end at 11 and he extended us till 11;30. initially i objected cause i wouldnt wna miss the last train. and if it were kelvin, he wld let me off. he nv forced any staff to stay esp when its late. he even thought of the safety of the staffs esp the ladies. infact yst, there were 3 of us who were suppose to end at 11pm and all 3 of us were ladies.

and initially he asked among the 3 of us who wants to OT, no one answered. unfortunately, i was smiling at tht time, so he jokingly asked me to. then, the clock striked 11pm, thought i could go off, bt i was wrong. he told me and my other 2 colleague t OT half an hr. grr. its nt as if there isnt any other staffs, in fact there were 3 more guys plus himself, so in total there were four of em. so it shld be okay. god, because of tht i cnt change my shirt, have to go home with my shirt used for work in order not to miss the last train.

then usually i take the train which bounces to MB to JE, in order to get seats. bt because im afraid tht the train will only bounce half way, i decided t take the train straight to JE and ive t stand fr the whole journey with my leg which is aching and only at yishun i get a seat.

good god, today better be a good day for me.

anw, the pictr above showed a gd colleague of mine, she's the one im closest with and yes, tmr is her last day. :( she's startg sch at NTU nxt month, so she wants t rest. gna miss you sweets!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts