thank you

yesterday was a great meet up with ayg.

We went banquet to have dinner. Then to RP, then to kade's hs and back homed. It was all unplanned. Bt it turned out nicely. Like seriously. Thanks ayg! I've gt alot of things stucked in my mind. Though i wna penned it down here, bt it seems so tough. I've no idea whre to start.

Yesterday home connection was sucky.

I dnt even know why im feeling this way. god, am i havg PMS? I dnt knw how to describe this feeling. I dont even understand myself. How do you expect me to tell you whats going on? I thought we've matured and i thought im okay, i guess, im wrong.

I dint mean to worry you or make life difficult for you. please understand, i need time and space.

Part Menambah




Pleasing everyone aint easy
Sometimes it needs sacrification
Despite that, all are treasured equally

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts