the one who never fails to make me smile, makes my day,

my ayg.

yes, seriously. we met up today, after school. once my class ended, i went to CP straightaway. there's faulty in my SIM card. wth? i dint even do anything to it and there it goes.

and i have to get a new SIM with 18 bucks charged to my new bill. just great! anw, so once ayg arrived we had dinner at banquet. yea, so much of asking me to decide whre to have dinner when ended up i decided to go horizon, she rejected that idea and we went to banquet instead.

i had yong tau fu. like seriously, i think ive gained weight. urgh and i think im fat. :( anw, i had sucha great time with ayg. we had conversations, laughters and crap around like there's no tmr.

there's just alot of things that happened today.
love you, ayg!

not to forget, thanks papsy fr giving me a new mp4 with cam! heee. mumsy fr accompanyg me to singtel shop to get my new SIM card. LOVE fr helping out to find the solution to my SIM card prob. hehehe. AND, god, for giving me such wonderful people all around me.


i felt blessed to have the loved ones around me, thank you people.

okayyy, 10 more sheeets to goooooo! OH GOD!!!!! help me.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts