you're just the same

yeah thanks alot for reprimanding me about my ways and stuffs. you really know how to pissed me off. this fckukingly irritating lagg comp just adds on to my frustation. god, sometimes what you said about others is just the way you are. please reflect upon yourself. fuck!

im just in a very foul mood right now, so mind the vulgarities. this is good enough. you're seem to enjoy critisizing other people whenever they create a mistake. and if you think that way works on people, youre so wrong. damn you.

you never knew what impact it had on others. have you ever thought of that? i doubt so. anw, sometimes im glad that i dnt have to see you like 24/7. another issue, somehow you appear to be more excited when talking abt love rather than me? err, why? idk. it just feels so irritating to see how you react towards this and your situation. its just makes you look so dumb. and stop tryna be some impressive look oneself. another issue, if you want respect, give it to me, i'll give it to you. another issue, i miss my old peers, badly.

today's lunch was great though. had pizza hut.
entering lalaland was heavenly

i've vent enough here.
fcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk you
fcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk you
fcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk youfcuk you

ahh felt so much better.
listen to my fart.

if you wish to talk abt this with me, or tryna comfort me or anything.
you searching for trouble. better not.

goodbye people.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts