HOT! extremely!!!!

OH MY GOD!

recently, the weather have been really humid. it makes my skin oily-er than usual, also makes me feel very sleeepyy. Also, caused my scalp to be itchy. grrr! sometimes, you just felt like sitting at home the whole day because of the weather, i might sound abit exaggerated but its true!

oh, and today i skipped my afternoon lesson with no particular reason, well actually, there is, erm, because most of my mates are skipping it, so, I, too, skipped it. HEHE. doesnt sound reasonable huh? oh wells, i mean, ive been always attending that lesson, so it doesnt harm to skip it now.

anw, i havent been eating proper food, like seriously. i've been eating alot of finger food. i mean, ive never really favour eating rice. in fact, its nt a must for me. unlike for some people, if they do not eat rice, atleast once a day, they'll feel hungry. like, past few days, cant recall which particular day, i only had few slice of bread for the whole day? sometimes, i felt that im really wasting my money on food rather than anything else.

okay let's see.
today, i bought, 2 bucks of chickn seaweed! 80 cents of kuih lapis, 2 bucks of mini sausages, 1.10 bucks of mr bean, 1 bucks for lemon barley drink.

yea, in total, $6.90 spent on those improper foods.

this doesnt happen only sometimes, in fact all the time. hehe.
maybe, i shld start eating proper food, then i can save more, and go shoppping.

my shopping blues strikes, wait till i get my next pay, im gna spend bit by bit, hehhehe!



its so happened that yesterday, we both went to bugis street, alone! unfortunately, we dint bumped to each other. :(

if only, we did, im sure both of us would alr be screaming in joy! haha. oh, i went bugis alone, agn today, i gt the sandals that i wanted.

few things to be happyyyy :
mr bean stall which is located at dover mrt has alr been opened! im ssooo delighted cause i love the food there, hehe. even before it opens, i kept on looking at the yet-to-be-open stall, wondering when will it open.

i celebrated my 15th yesterdayy!

somehow, the sales girl of most of the stalls that ive been to were so nice to me. i was just looking at some necklaces and the salesgirl just put on one of the necklaces on me. hehe! oh, it doesnt happen once.

erm, there's gna be flea market at fc 5, soon and one of the stall will be frm my friend. hehe!

my fifthteenth!











i must say it was one of the most relaxing anniversary that we had. we had it at east coast, by the seaside, under the huge shady tree, where we had our nasi ayam and 100 plus. lazing around just for the whole 2 hours. we're begining to appreciate more of every meet ups done because time always doesnt allow us to meet, we're so packed with sch stuffs etc. oh, i gave him a brownie, cake, card and CD. oh and he gave me a new necklace despite me, breaking 2 of the necklaces that he bought for me! love ittt!

it was reallyy lovely.
my sweetest drug, my only one.

oh, and i felt soo sleepy on the way home in the bus.

thats it!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts